After 25 years of rural project management, commentating, chairing, brokering, chivvying, provoking, debating hosting discussions with environmentalists, activists, farmers, hunters, rewilders, conservationists, foresters, ramblers, naturalists, gamekeepers, scientists et al – I can offer unique skill and knowledge in seeking to ‘disrupt’ new ways to have better conversations.
- Give a talk and host Q&A.
- Set up and host ‘a conversation’ – in public or in private (off record).
- Set up and lead a ‘walk and talk’ meeting.
- ‘Critical friend’ advice on PR/comms/worse scenario plan before launch.
- Chair a debate, conference or work place meeting.
- Suggest ways to bypass impasses in short or long-running disagreements.
- Any bespoke requests – stimuli and examples in this blog