After 25 years of project managing, commentating, chairing, brokering, provoking, hosting discussions, interviewing, interacting with farmers, activists, engineers, hunters, civil servants, rewilders, conservationists, foresters, ramblers, naturalists, gamekeepers, scientists et al…
I offer unique insight and knowledge in ways to have better conversations on countryside and environmental issues.
- Give a talk and host Q&A.
- Set up and ‘host a conversation‘ – in public or in private (off record).
- Prepare route and lead a ‘walk and talk‘ discussion. Works a treat on tough issues!
- Advice on framing narrative and text for press releases, science abstracts, letters and consultations.
- ‘Critical friend’ input on PR/comms/’worse scenario’ planning in advance of project, scheme, press release.
- Chair a debate, conference or work place meeting.
- Twitter training – how to engage without going down ‘rabbit holes‘.
- Advice on ways to disrupt blockages in dialogue or correspondence.
- Any other requests – examples in this blog or links above