I offer unique insight and knowledge in ways to have better conversations on countryside and environmental issues.
- Give a talk and host Q&A.
- Set up and ‘host a conversation‘ – public or private (see Track II enviro comms).
- Prepare route, lead ‘walk and talk‘ discussion: esp relevant for tougher issues
- Advice on framing narrative and text for press releases, science abstracts, letters and consultations.
- ‘Critical friend’ input on PR/’worse scenario’ planning in advance of project, scheme, press release, Track II comms.
- Chair debate, conference or work meeting.
- Twitter training – engage without going down ‘rabbit holes‘.
- Advice on ways to disrupt blockages in dialogue or correspondence – see Track II.
- Any other requests – examples in this blog