After 25 years of rural project management, commentating, chairing, brokering, chivvying, provoking, debating hosting discussions with environmentalists, farmers, activists, engineers, hunters, civil servants, rewilders, conservationists, foresters, ramblers, naturalists, gamekeepers, scientists et al
I can offer unique insight and knowledge in seeking ways to have better conversations related to complex countryside and environmental issues.
- Give a talk and host Q&A.
- Set up and ‘host a conversation‘ – in public or in private (off record).
- Prepare bespoke route and lead a ‘walk and talk‘ meeting.
- Advice on framing narrative and text for press releases, science abstracts, letters and consultations.
- ‘Critical friend’ input on PR/comms/’worse scenario’ plan before commencing project, scheme, press release.
- Chair debate, conference or work place meeting.
- Twitter training – how to engage without going down ‘rabbit holes‘.
- Advice on ways to disrupt blockages in dialogue or correspondence.
- Any requests – examples in this blog or within links above