With 25 years of experience, I offer specialist ways to have conversations on countryside and environment issues.
- Give a talk, keynote, moderate Q&A – via Zoom or in the field.
- Set up and ‘host a conversation‘ – public (or private *).
- Prepare route to lead ‘walk and talk‘: esp relevant for tougher issues.
- Advise on text for press releases, science abstracts, letterwriting skills and stakeholder consultations.
- ‘Red teaming’ for various outcome scenarios of projects, press releases etc.
- Chair debate, conference or work meeting. Online, offline, infield.
- Social media training – after 12 years on Twitter, I can offer expert insight.
- Provide ‘social nuance’ for top-down projects to gain traction on the ground, bottom-up.
- See also Environmental dialogue
Return to Home page